10 things you’ll rarely see today
In a world that changes every minute, here’s a list of 10 things that are rarely seen today.
The world, today, is driven by advertising claims, counter claims, bold, eye catching statements and the exaggerated truth.
It is also driven by stereotypes, lawsuits and media hype.
As a result we’re constantly bombarded by tailored information and we’ve come to accept some things as part of our lives.
Here’s a list of 10 things that you would very rarely come across today:
- A sense of humor.
- ‘Real’ Reality TV.
- A deodorant commercial without ‘bimbos’ who are mindless olfactory slaves.
- A financial advisor, who actually cares about your money.
- An ‘ask the expert’ sign, backed up by an actual expert.
- A politician who says what he means and means what he says.
- A balanced, unbiased news anchor who does not scream or interrupt and allows others to speak.
- A promotional offer without a ‘conditions apply’ asterisk.
- A ‘90% off’ discount offer without a minuscule ‘up to’ hidden somewhere in the logo.
- Intelligent packaging, which does not address morons, like the lines you see on a Coffee Cup saying ‘Warning… contents may be hot’.
GOT STUFF TO ADD TO THIS LIST? ADD IT IN THE COMMENTS BELOW.